In order to apply and be approved for a Haymes Paint Trade Account, you will need the following information:
- Your business ABN / ACN
- Trust ABN (if applicable)
- Driver’s Licence
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number for each sole trader/partner/director
- Access to your email & mobile phone
Verifying your driver's licence:
You can use the details of your Australian driver’s license (or learner’s permit) when applying for a Haymes Paint Trade Account.
You’ll need to provide the following information in your application:
- state or territory that issued it
- licence number
- card number
- first name
- family name
- date of birth
- name verification
Examples of Australian driver’s licences.
These examples below show common locations for the required details on your Australia driver’s licence.
Your licence cannot be verified online if:
- It’s been cancelled, refused or is no longer active (this is when it’s held in another state or territory or has expired in ACT, TAS or SA)
- You’re using a WA extraordinary licence issued by a magistrate to allow limited use of your vehicle.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT):
New South Wales (NSW):
Northen Territory (NT):
South Australia (SA):
Western Australia (WA):