Five Tips for Decorating Your Nursery
Looking for nursery decor ideas? It is an exciting time preparing for a baby and creating the perfect space for your little one is simple & enjoyable with our five baby nursery decorating ideas below.
Haymes Paint is a family run business and has been for over 80 years. We pride ourselves on crafting quality products and have a fantastic team of experts including our colour stylists who can help you with nursery design ideas so you can create the perfect space for the newest addition to your family. We pride ourselves on conducting our business with respect for the impact on the environment and the reduction of waste & emissions to help protect the planet for future generations. Here are five nursery design ideas to help you with your project, whether it's for baby girl nursery décor, baby boy room décor or both!
Five Nursery Design Ideas
Here are some ideas on baby nursery decorating ideas and room painting techniques for baby girl nursery décor or baby boy room décor:
1. Choosing a neutral palette is a great nursery design idea, especially if you’re waiting to find out the sex of your baby after they’re born – you can add touches of colour with pictures and photos to hang on the walls, a beautiful rug for the floor, cushions and other accessories
2. If you already have a cot and other pieces of furniture to fill out the space but are stuck on choosing colours that match your baby girl nursery décor or baby boy room décor, pick an item you love and pull a colour theme from there
3. Don’t feel constrained to stick to standard baby nursery decorating ideas. Trying different room painting techniques or taking a different approach to traditional baby girl nursery décor or baby boy room décor will create a unique space for your new addition
4. Mix and match designs, paint the room in a colour you feel works and stay true to your style and aesthetic — if you love a fresh, modern look, go with it
5. Remember, your tiny tot will grow up quickly and you won’t want to re-decorate too quickly. So try thinking of nursery design ideas that will work now, in a few months and a couple of years. This will save you both money and time
Get Help With Nursery Design Ideas Today
For professional advice and guidance on baby nursery decorating ideas, book a consultation with a colour stylist. Our consultants will be able to help you with nursery design ideas that will create the perfect space for your baby that will compliment your baby girl nursery décor or baby boy room décor.