Expert Colour Advice
Whether you’re after inspiration, guidance or a slither of assistance, a Haymes Colour Stylist will provide professional colour advice and styling tips, based on your needs, to achieve the perfect colour scheme within your home.
Colour advice from a Haymes Colour Stylist
Offering colour advice before you paint and home DIY painting tips, a Haymes Colour Consultation will give you the confidence and encouragement to create that covetable, style savvy space you’ve always imagined.
Whether your home is in need of a refreshing swirl of sweet sorbet hues or a wave of whimsical neutrals, a Haymes Colour Stylist will work with you and provide expert colour advice and inspiration for both the interior and exterior of your home.
Haymes Colour Consultations Include:
- A one-on-one onsite colour consultation with a Haymes Colour Stylist
- Personalised colour tips and product advice
- A colour concepts package delivering: an electronic and a hard copy of your colour schedule, specifying products and colours
- A5 brush out colour samples
- Referrals for painters
- Haymes discount voucher
- Haymes colour card, which entitles you to 10% off paint purchases
- A gift bag with items to inspire and assist you in your colour selection
- Sample pot voucher, which entitles you to 3 FREE sample pots
COST: $160 (*additional costs may apply - see terms & conditions)
DURATION: 45 mins - 1.5 hours
LOCATIONS: Online or at Home
PAYMENT METHOD: Credit card - payable on the day of your consult
Request a Haymes Colour Stylist
* Extra charges will apply for travel over 30km from Melbourne CBD, Geelong CBD, Ballarat CBD at 75c per km. An additional charge of $80 inc GST for each hour over 1.5 hours at site will apply. A minimum call out fee of $80 inc GST will be charged for additional consultations at the same address.
* This service is only available in Victoria. Where there is no Colour Stylist available in your area Haymes will refer you to a local stylist where possible. The stylist is independent and will have their own charges and conditions for appointments.