12 days, with 12 prize packs to giveaway. Are you ready?
We have curated a selection of beautiful gifting ideas to sit alongside our new Haymes Colour Forecast. Each day we will unveil a prize pack from our advent calendar that can be won at the end of our 12 days of Christmas.
To enter simply submit your details below to go into the draw.
To enter the Haymes Paint 12 Days of Christmas competition, please enter your details below.
Winners will be announced on the 17th December.
Haymes 12 Days of Christmas Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter go to wwww.haymespaint.com.au/12daysofchristmas and complete the online entry form. There is a limit of 1 entry per day during the 12 day promotion.
4. There will be a total of 12 prizes given away after the end of the promotion. Each winner will receive a Gift pack to the value of $350. The prize will be awarded to the 1st valid entry drawn from daily entries. Total prize pool is $4,200.
5. All prizes will be drawn at Henry Haymes Pty Ltd, Waringa Drive, Wendouree Industrial Park, Ballarat, 3355, at 1.00pm on the 14th December, 2018.
6. The promotion commences 1/12/2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 12/12/2018 (“Promotional
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The
Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
8. The winner will be notified via email and phone and have their name published on the Promoters Facebook page on the 17th December, 2018
9. Prize is not transferable.
10. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on the 14th March, 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner if any will be notified by email and phone and have their name published on the promoter Facebook page on the 16th March, 2019.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual
for: a) Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion; b) Tampering with the operation of the competition or website; c) Acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
14. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
15. The Promoter is Henry Haymes Pty Ltd, (ABN 14 004 201 638) of Waringa Drive, Wendouree Industrial Park, Ballarat, 3355 NSW Permit: LTPS/18/29971 ACT TP18/02290