Expert Colour Advice
Invite character & originality into your home with the help of a Haymes Colour Stylist
Whether you’re after inspiration, guidance or a slither of assistance, a Haymes Colour Stylist will provide professional colour advice and styling tips, based on your needs, to achieve the perfect colour scheme within your home.
Offering colour advice before you paint and home DIY painting tips, a Haymes Colour Consultation will give you the confidence and encouragement to create that covetable, style savvy space you’ve always imagined.
Whether your home is in need of a refreshing swirl of sweet sorbet hues or a wave of whimsical neutrals, a Haymes Colour Stylist will work with you and provide expert colour advice and inspiration for both the interior and exterior of your home.
Haymes Colour Consultations include:
- A one-on-one onsite colour consultation with a Haymes Colour Stylist
- Personalised colour tips and product advice
- A colour concepts package delivering: an electronic and a hard copy of your colour schedule, specifying products and colours
- A5 brush out colour samples
- Referrals for painters
- Haymes discount voucher
- Haymes colour card, which entitles you to 10% off paint purchases
- A gift bag with items to inspire and assist you in your colour selection
- Sample pot voucher, which entitles you to 3 FREE sample pots
COST: $160 (*additional costs may apply - see below)
DURATION: 45 mins - 1.5 hours
LOCATIONS: onsite consultation or in store
PAYMENT METHOD: credit card payable on the day of your consult
Requesting a Haymes Colour Stylist is simple and easy.
Phone 1800 033 431 or complete the form below and a Haymes Colour Stylist will contact you shortly.
* Extra charges will apply for travel over 30km from Melbourne CBD, Geelong CBD, Ballarat CBD at 75c per km. An additional charge of $80 inc GST for each hour over 1.5 hours at site will apply. A minimum call out fee of $80 inc GST will be charged for additional consultations at the same address.
* This service is only available in Victoria. Where there is no Colour Stylist available in your area Haymes will refer you to a local stylist where possible. The stylist is independent and will have their own charges and conditions for appointments.