Use My project Scrapbook for saving your favourites colours, colour matching ideas (sets), room ideas and most content of the Haymes website.
- Adding colours: From the colour range select a colour and click on "save to my colours". The colour will be automatically added to "My project scrap book".
- Adding colour sets/matching ideas: From the colour range select a colour and click on "view colour details". On this page you will find all colour matching ideas. Simply click on "Save this colour set" and all colours will be saved into "My project scrapbook".
- Adding room ideas: From any content page look for the icon "+add this to my room ideas" The images and content will be added to your "My project scrapbook".
- Viewing "My project scrapbook": Simply click on the link "My project scrapbook" displayed on the bottom tab of each page. You can also view saved colours by clicking on "My colours" and rooms by clicking on "My room ideas"
- Share your project: You can share your my project scrapbook with others via social media or email. Simply click on the icons displayed on my project scrapbook page and follow the instructions
- Print my project scrapbook: Click on "print project" and all colours will be printed. Please inform your postcode so the closest Haymes retailer will also be informed as well as some recommended Haymes products.